Thursday, April 23, 2009

the next chapter

Well, mom is moved in, sorta....
It's all in the garage. Actually, we emptied out about 6 boxes already. Every time I put an empty box in the trash pile, I say a little cheer!
This will all be done soon. For one, we are having a yard sale Saturday and it has to be all sorted out. And 2, I am the total opposite of my mom. She is a queen of pack-rats, clutter stresses me out. So I am trying NOT to get stressed out, but instead get motivated to sort through all this stuff.
This is definitely going to take some 'give and take'. And I trying to accept that it will be more 'give' on my and Fred's part. But that's ok, God is definitely teaching us something in 2009. It's has been a doozy of a year so far.
So, if anyone wants a really good deal on stuff, yard sale at my house Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment