Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Is God THAT fast??


The house has been on the market for 13 days, we have had 7 showings. One of those has made an offer. It's a VERY low offer, almost a joke. But our realtor has counter offered to see how high they are willing to go. If they are serious, we will talk.
We don't know what this means. They could just be fishing for a cheap deal and hoping we are desperate. But just a week in, we aren't there yet.

I have been saying all along that I have a peace about the sale of our house. I am confident that it will not take long. But a week?! Can God do this? ABSOLUTELY YES.
Then, why am I questioning what I claim I knew all along??

But we do this a lot, don't we? We are quick to say 'I have faith God will provide in times of need','I trust God will take care of the situation'. But when He actually does it, we seem shocked and surprised. Silly us.

So, I have to learn to just breath, sit back and let God handle it. I stop myself from stressing over this almost hourly. I am my own shrink! lol

No matter what happens, I KNOW God has amazing things in store for us!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Val!!! How exciting!! That would so be such an amazing gift from God. Praying that they come back with the right price for you and Fred. Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete