Monday, June 20, 2011

Bluebird Eggs!

I checked the birdhouse the other day and saw this!!! 
I showed them to Savanna yesterday and she noted that there are 5 and 1 'ugly duckling'.  I don't have much experience with bird eggs so I don't know if it's a 'bad' egg and won't hatch or what....
And does anyone know how long it takes for them to hatch? I sure don't want to miss it!

On a completely not related  direction....here is a picture of my Baby! 
So stinkin' cute!!
She sure does make my heart happy!

in this picture, Kaya is aggravating Baby, trying to bite her butt! haha
It's funny because it's usually Baby bugging Kaya
Now, here is a rare scene.... I caught them both sleeping close together on my bed!
It's like raising kids all over. They fight like... well, I won't say it....
But then they give me a glimmer of hope that they will learn to get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment