Thursday, November 15, 2007

What's New...

Well, nothing much, really.

I was going to wait till after Saturday to talk about Fred's try at a BBQ contest.

But I thought maybe I would now talk about Andy. As I type this (9pm), he is in Sarasota with his school soccer team playing a game. He is going to be EXHAUSTED tomorrow. Actually, he has been that way a lot lately. If he doesn't have a game at night, he has practice at school in the afternoon. I see how worn out he is, trying to keep up with school work too. But I don't know what he would do if he didn't play soccer. He has been playing since he was 5 years old. It's part of WHO he is. I like watching him play. But to be honest, it was easier when he was younger. The game is so much more physical as they get older. Last week, he got knocked over in such a way, he looked like a rag doll in mid air. I grabbed my friend's leg next to me to keep me from jumping up and screaming. (had to apologize to her afterwards)
He's hoping to play in college. That's in less than 2 years! I can't believe that.

In my eyes, he's still my baby.

My baby with a full beard. ha ha

2 comments:

  1. He is a good kid...miss being around him. Last kid in school, can not imagine what that feels like. We only have one in school.

    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Side note....your time is off by 3 hours on this blog...you can set it for this timezone through the settings panel.

    James

    ReplyDelete