Saturday, November 8, 2008

Weird Week

Wow, this has been an emotionally draining week.

At the beginning, I was having major "miss my kids" moments.
Then the election. Well, that was depressing.
At the end of the week, more head butting with one of my children. Won't say who...

I am tired. Emotionally tired. I told Fred we need to get away.

And what is sad, our lives aren't that bad. They are pretty good, actually. After 'analizing' myself, I think it comes down to how very little control I have over the things that are going on around me. Duh!! And that's probably a good thing. I know I would screw it up royally. But the control freak in me still fights.

I HAVE got to get into a good devotional/quiet time. And I need to start going to the MAC at church and exercise.

I know God is looking at me and patiently waiting for me to get my act together.


Iasiah 41:10
Fear not, I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you , yes I will help you. I will hold you in my Righteous Right Hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment