Sunday, December 28, 2008

UFC at The nassars?

I was talking online with Claude last week and somehow our house got volunteered to watch some pay-per-view of UFC... Fred and I are NOT fans, but Andy likes it, so I thought it would be fun for him and we got to see Claude & Jim (and some other stragglers). The thing I DIDN'T know was that the show wasn't starting till 10pm. Fred and I had planned to go out to dinner while they watched the fight, but it was too late for that.

So we hung out and watched a little bit of it. I had to close my eyes a couple of times, but over all it wasn't that bad.

I was worried I wouldn't get any sleep (it was lasting till 1am), but that wasn't a problem either. So it was all good.

2 comments:

  1. James has some UFC buddies and they have a blast at these while I get to do some late night reading or chick flick watching...sometimes BOTH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys over here sure do love to watch UFC. Adam always calls from school to share the fights with Dean and Aaron. I just silently retreat to the bedroom and let them watch the gore. : )

    ReplyDelete