Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Life

I went out to water the garden and decided to walk around the yard and evaluate the landscape, or what there was of it....
When we moved in, we had some pretty greenery in the front. I think the girl that lived here first really liked purple because most of the plants had purple in them!
Not sure if this is Hostas or the caladiums we had last year, but it's coming!!

I also had a couple of Hydrangea plants. I loved them! Always wanted them, but I don't think they did that great in Florida.... It broke my heart to see the bushes die out in the winter....
But as I was watering today, I saw these tiny little buds!!! So exciting!!

I am looking forward to getting some new plants, probably get some bulbs so they can come back again next year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment