Saturday, April 12, 2008

Great way to end Spring Break!









Went to Fort DeSoto Park with the Hofrichters. It's a great place! Got a space with picnic tables in the shade and spitting distance from the water (didn't get in, too cold still) and we were near the fishing pier so Fred could fish while I chatted the day away with Debbie. VERY nice time. We think we will be back to that spot soon. I tried to lay out and even out my tan but it didn't help. Oh well, with the shirts I wear, you won't be able to see it anyway.

I even survived going on the Skyway bridge. Granted, my eyes were closed the whole time, but at least I didn't forget to breath.

I had a list of things I wanted to accomplish this week and only did a few. But that's ok, we were productive ENOUGH. The rest can wait till Summer, and it's just around the corner.

Only 51 days left to the last day of school!!

PS

to those of you who know the Hofrichters, Sterling is going into middle school this fall and Christian is 9 yrs old!!! I can't believe it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment