Friday, March 14, 2008

Mommy's Home!

Well, Steph got home yesterday and Bella was jumping all over the place for 30 minutes, she was so happy!
Steph had a blast on her cruise, and as soon as she lets me get a hold of some pics, I will post them. She went to Jamaica and Grand Cayman. She snorkled for the 1st time, climbed the Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica. And ate lobster on the ship. Oh, and they got offered drugs on their tour of Jamaica. yeah. That I didn't want to know. They politely declined.

Mine & Fred's 25 Anniversary is next year and I want to do something big. I want to go somewhere new and I want the kids to come. I know, our 25th anniversary, and I want kids with us? But they are going to start leaving and having lives of their own and this will probably be the last time we can get together...
So Steph is pushing for a cruise. I was thinking maybe New York or Puerto Rico, but she said if we did a cruise, we wouldn't have to plan anything and everything would be taken care of for us. I do think it would probably be the type of trip where the kids could go off and do things on their own, after all, I wouldn't want them with us 24/7. It's our anniversary, after all...

We'll see...

1 comment: