Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 7 of our Florida Trip

Our last day in Florida. I wanted to just spend it with Andy. He wanted me to bring him breakfast, but the place he wanted it from doesn't DO breakfast anymore!  I told the lady my son, who JUST had surgery, was going to be very disappointed!!  haha
So he opted for Xaxby's instead....

We didn't do much. He really is not supposed to do anything except sit or lay down. He has a catherer bag for a week, and the Dr. emphasized  he needed to "chill". His full recovery depended on it. But my son has a high pain tolerance, so he thinks he is better than he truly is. It's hard to keep him down!

This is all we want him to do for a week.....
Fred, on the other hand, had a job. He was to make 'stuffed grape leaves'.
Andy loves them, and so does Bill Hofrichter
We are hoping Andy will stay with the Hofrichters till AT LEAST Monday,
 maybe longer.....
As long as he has to be on pain meds, he really needs to be with someone
who would keep an eye on him.
Leaving him Friday night was one of the hardest things I have had to do in a
LONG time....
Just awful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment