Saturday, August 23, 2008

Olympic Update #15

English almost American living in Macau, with Shi Lanka Delegation gets Beijing Olympic Medal

Dear Family & Friends,

Hi, I pray all is well, you will guess from the photo's I was a very happy man, when I received my Beijing Olympic Participation Medal & Diploma today. No National anthem was played, no flag raised, no TV coverage, but your truly is just as proud to have been part of the most successful Olympics ever.... as anyone.

Well done China & BOCOG

warm regards,
David

ps: Every NOC athlete & official who participates in the Olympics get this sort of medal. Praise the Lord this is my second of these medals, the 1st from Atlanta 1996. Now I must think if I can I make it a 3rd from London 2012 ????? Only God knows !

No comments:

Post a Comment